QUAN invests for own account, together with and on behalf of private investors and larger real estate funds. One of them being Harbert Management Corporation.The asset management of QUAN’s investment objects is executed by its daughter company, jointly held with Boelens de Gruyter, QB Real Estate Management, lead by Rutger van Eeuwijk. The administrative and technical property management is merely outsourced to third parties, such as CBRE Property Management and PropertyView.
The investment preferences are sub-characterized as:
- Offices and light-industrials / Core+ / investment value per asset of EUR 5 mio – EUR 10 mio
- Offices / Core+ / investment value per asset of EUR 35 mio – EUR 100 mio
- Offices and light-industrials / Value Add / investment value per asset of EUR 5 mio – EUR 75 mio; per deal EUR 50 mio +
- Catering (bars, etc.), Core / investment value per asset of EUR 750.000 – EUR 3 mio
- (Health)Care / Manage to Core / investment value per asset of EUR 8 mio – EUR 60 mio